The Carrollton Police Officers' Association was organized for the purpose of serving the community of Carrollton, its residents, and perpetuating the memory and spirit of police officers who have given their lives in the line of duty.
Our mission is to partner with the community and provide quality police services through community interaction that emphasize cooperation, professionalism and ethical behavior.
In addition, the Association has adopted the following objectives:
• Support community based charities in and around the Carrollton area
• Honor the memory of officers injured or killed in the line of duty
• Collect, organize, and disseminate such information as might be helpful to the member in the performance of duties
• Promote social fellowship and well-being of the members
• Promote complete cooperation and unified action with the various police organizations of the state
• Defray such legal and other expenses as may be incurred in upholding the interests of the Association and its members